tirsdag 27. oktober 2009

My diary,

Hello again. It is bigger than I thought, I have just landed in New York.
There are people everywhere, and considering that it lives about 8.5 million
residents of New York's wealth, it's not strange that you almost stands on people.
As I told you this holiday are going to be different from other hoidays I have had.
When I think New York, I think shopping! And I don't think I'm alone with that thought.

Today I have done much out of the day. I got up early and ate breakfast at the hotel I'm
staying at, Hilton. I love hotel breakfast, there is so much good food:)
I did also visit Empire State Building, where I saw the vies of all over New York. It's amazing,
you can see everything. Empire State Building is 381 meters high and have 6 500 windows,
had a price tag of 45 million U.S dollars when it was completed.
I have now shopepe for several hours and my legs are painful. My credit card is burned and
I think I have to take a break and get me some food. I found a park called Central Park,
where I sat down and ate lunch while I looked at all the people. " I LOVE NEW YORK "





Love Caroline

1 kommentar: