tirsdag 27. oktober 2009

My diary . 1

Hallo, i'm still in Australia.
Just came back to the hotel after a day fuild with experiences.
I told you that I was going to visit The Gold Coast which has the
perfect beaches to surf on. It was amazing and I loved it. Surfing is from now
on my favorite activity. I can tell you one thing, surfing is harder than I thought.
It is difficult to stand on the big waves in the beginning. I feelt it right away in my legs
and the balance was really not stable. But I liked it, and my instrector was very good
helping all of us. We were a group of 10 beginners who wanted to learn how to surf.
As we learned we were just getting better and better.



After a hard workout in the water, it was good to get up in the height of the Uluru mountain.
It was beautiful but also very funny in many ways. We were there for several hours, and
I saw a Kangaroo. I have never seen a Kangaroo before, they look very funny, but also very cute.
I'm exhausted, and the only thing that stands in my mind is the great hotel bed. I need lots of
sleep before tomorrow. I take the plane early in the morning to my next destination, New York.
This will be a completely different type of vacation where I have chosen to shop a lot more than I have done in Australia, and like all other girls, I love to shop.

Love Caroline

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar